Currently about 3 billion searches are performed, in Google, daily in the world; so that it becomes increasingly relevant, in marketing strategies, to be present among the results of those searches. However, sometimes a point arrives where ideas dry up and we do not know what else content to generate.
This is why we will give you these 3 tips to start writing content for potential clients of your company:
1.Make a brainstorm
Think about the profile of your clients, and analyze what kind of information they might be looking for. This will help you create a list of possible topics that would be relevant to your audience (the kind of problems that may arise, aspirations for your company, solutions to day-to-day work, etc.).
Remember that the objective of the content, is to provide valuable information for your potential clients, in such a way that they can perceive a clear solution to their problem in the material that you provided them. In the same way, this will help you to be more willing to share this information, because if they had a certain problem, surely there are more people within their social circle, who are experiencing the same thing as them.
2.Create a clear and striking title
- The title is the attractiveness (or obstacle) that will help decide your potential clients, if it is worth reading your articles or download your information, or not. Therefore, you must be very careful when selecting it.
- Show your value proposition, that is, your customers must know clearly, how will help them.
- Try not to exceed 60 characters, as it is the number of characters displayed in search engines; if it is longer than this, they will not be able to read it completely.
3. Be simple and concise
People are looking for solutions to their problems, what they least want is to invest a lot of time in something that they are not sure if it could benefit them or not, so try to be as clear and brief as possible; and present the information in such a way that it is easy to read:
- Do not use very large paragraphs or your clients may feel overwhelmed and lose themselves in the text.
- Separate the information: you can use subtitles, lists with numbers or bulleted lists. This allows a more agile reading.
- Show your style. The fact that it is professional, does not mean that it must be boring! You are allowed to make some funny comments, from time to time.
Now that you know these simple steps, analyze your customers, and start writing solutions for them … Ah! and very important: do not forget to have fun in the process.